Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Sweet, Cool, Bestfriend

I have meet the best guy ever. I know that its hard to be just friends with a guy, but for now I think I really want to. I meet him the Georgia Southern, go Eagles, homecoming game of 08. I have talked to him alot. We just text, but I will start to call him. I really want him to see that I am sweet, caring, nice, fun to hang out with. I can't wait till we both have off of school. Then we can hang out just the two of us. We can get to know each other more, I can't wait.

It is so funny. His brother is my sister and her husband, Jackie and Paul, friend. That's how we meet. I can't wait till I go to college. I am going to the same college that David is going to. I can't wait till when he is coming back home. Then we can hang out together. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment