Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me and My Crazy Sister

Well today I went to my sister's house. I love her because she is so crazy. When we get together there is no telling what we would get ourselves into. Like tonight she made me get out and picking up newspapers that were left in the street. So I picked up one and I dropped my phone and I tried to get out and pick it back up and I fell out of the car, it was so funny. When I went to pick it up my brother-in-law drove up a little, and he almost ran over my phone. It would be kinda awesome if he did because then they would have to buy me a new phone. Oh yea that would be great. I could always use a new phone. I always make her laugh so hard when we are together. She always says when I get married that she is going to have a list a mile long about my most embarrassing comments, things I do, etc. Like today I was helping her bargain shop and she asked me to pick up a newspaper at cvs., and I did and I almost dropped it and I tried to catch it, and I didn't and the newspaper went every where.

2 comments:

  1. I do have a list a mile long! By the time you get married that list may be 10 miles long at the rate you are going!

    ReplyDelete