Monday, January 12, 2009

My Monday Blues

Ugh Mondays. We all hate them. Especially me and Especially on this Monday. I stayed up till four on Saturday talking to my friend David. He is so funny. I like talking to him when I get in a bad mood because he will always make me laugh. Well anyway so I was really tired. And on Mondays I have to wake up at six. Now I know that is not to, to early, but its early to me from the weekends. Well another thing about Mondays is that I have school, and I have to sit through an hour and half class. Without almost falling asleep. And starting off with French is not easy. But there is always one thing good about Mondays and that's the some what good food they got. Its not the leftovers from the week, the french fries are always nasty so there is no positive thing about that. But the Chicken Sandwiches are so good all the time. Well I have history so on Mondays we get a new set of vocabulary terms, and they are so much but to get them done with and out of the way then just do them in one night. The only good show on Monday night is Secret Life of an American Teenager. Its really good. Well its Monday night so I got school tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment